Thursday, 6 June 2013

Locke (Corps Security, #5) By Harper Sloan


Locke (Corps Security, #5)
Title : Locke (Corps Security, #5)
Author :
ISBN : 1502400480
Format : Paperback
Number of Pages : 270




Darkness is the only thing I see Ever since the day my life changed The day that everything and everyone I held close to me ceased to exist The day I lost it all and the demons of my past consumed my every waking moment I tried to keep others at arm s length Tried not to let my darkness taint them Ruin them Harm them And whether I want to admit it or not, as much a Darkness is the only thing I see Ever since the day my life changed The day that everything and everyone I held close to me ceased t...

Rantings

5.5

View

840


Locke (Corps Security, #5)
Or You have Read online or Download Via Free Servers
Locke (Corps Security, #5)

No comments:

Post a Comment